Visiting Tlajomulco de Zuniga
Visitors to Tlajomulco de Zuniga are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, opera houses, and entertainment choices. Hospicio Cabanas, Expo Guadalajara, and La Minerva are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 408 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tlajomulco de Zuniga
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and La Gourmeteria Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Temple of Santa Cruz and Arena VFG.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tlajomulco de Zuniga. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ramada Encore Guadalajara - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- City Express Plus Guadalajara Palomar - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Hospicio Cabanas, located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center, and Expo Guadalajara, which is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) away.
Dressing for Tlajomulco de Zuniga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Tlajomulco de Zuniga each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F