Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tlaquepaque, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Hospicio Cabanas, Expo Guadalajara, and University of Guadalajara Assembly Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 403 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tlaquepaque
The city's cultural venues include Regional Ceramic Museum and Refuge Cultural Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza de Toros El Centenario and Western Institute of Technology and Higher Education.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Tlaquepaque. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- San Pietro Hotel Boutique - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and room size at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- SPA Casa Armonía Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Hospicio Cabanas, located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center, and Expo Guadalajara, which is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) away.
Dressing for Tlaquepaque
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tlaquepaque is 1.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F