Visiting Todos Santos
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Todos Santos, which is also known for its bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, seafood restaurants, and live music. A top sight in the city is Los Cerritos Beach.
- There are 138 hotels and other accommodations in Todos Santos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Todos Santos
Notable city landmarks like Todos Santos Plaza and Nuestra Senora del Pilar Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Los Cerritos Beach, Los Pinos Park, and Playa La Cachora. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tortugueros Las Playitas Sea Turtle Conservation Project and Prof. Nestor Agundez Martinez Cultural Center.
In Todos Santos, you'll find 138 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Santa Cruz - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Guaycura Boutique Hotel Beach Club & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- Hacienda Todos Los Santos - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Todos Santos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Average annual rainfall for Todos Santos is 7.09 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F