Visitors to Tomball are sure to enjoy the festivals and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, live music, and theaters.
- You'll find 181 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Conroe
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 36.3 mi (58.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tomball
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Tomball Museum Center. The picturesque setting of Spring Creek Park and Kleb Woods Nature Center exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Baker Hughes Western Hemisphere Education Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tomball. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maple Creek Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Tomball Area - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn Houston Tomball - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tomball
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tomball is 49.80 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F