Visitors can enjoy all that Tonala has to offer including the cafés, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Around the area, top sights include Hospicio Cabanas, Jalisco Stadium, and Plaza de Armas.
- You'll find 408 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tonala
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oblatos Canyon. In the area, you'll also find Hospicio Cabanas and Jalisco Stadium.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Hacienda del Sol - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Plaza de Armas, 7.9 mi/12.8 km from the city center, and Metropolitan Cathedral, which is 8 mi (12.9 km) away.
Dressing for Tonala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Tonala gets about 38.86 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 51°F