Visitors to Tonopah are sure to enjoy the restaurants, casinos, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours. In Tonopah, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tonopah
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Tonopah Historic Mining Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Barsanti Park. Additionally, you might want to add Central Nevada Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tonopah. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mizpah Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Best Western Hi-desert Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet.
- Jim Butler Inn and Suites - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Dressing for Tonopah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tonopah is 3.27 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F