Visiting Topaz lake
Visitors to Topaz lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, casinos, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Topaz lake
- The closest major airport is in Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Topaz lake
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Topaz Lake Park. Additionally, you might want to add Topaz Marina to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Topaz Lake Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Topaz lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Topaz lake gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F