Visiting Tortuga Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Tortuga Island has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Puntarenas Beach.
- There are 383 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tambor (TMU), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tortuga Island
Puntarenas Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Montezuma Beach and Mantas Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Tortuga Island, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 32 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Fiesta Resort Central Pacific - All Inclusive is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from central Tortuga Island. This 3.5-star hotel in Barranca features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Hotel Villa Caletas is located 17 mi (27.3 km) from the heart of Tortuga Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Jaco can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the center of Tortuga Island. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Jaco can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.