Visitors to Troutdale are sure to enjoy the waterfalls, live music, and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Moda Center, Grotto, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- You'll find 612 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Troutdale
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Harlow House Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and Lewis and Clark State Recreation Site. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Troutdale Methodist Episcopal Church and Columbia Gorge Premium Outlets.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Troutdale. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- McMenamins Edgefield - Our customers like the pool and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Portland East - Troutdale - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Moda Center, located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of the city, and Grotto, which is 9.8 mi/15.8 km away.
Dressing for Troutdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Troutdale is 46.89 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F