Visitors can enjoy all that Ulcinj has to offer including the lakeside setting, ecotours, and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Ulcinj
- The closest major airport is in Podgorica (TGD), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tivat (TIV), 45 mi (72.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulcinj
The city's natural beauty is on display at Velika Plaza Beach, Mala Plaza, and Ada Bojana Island. Additionally, you might want to add Ulcinj Fortress to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ulcinj. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Adriatic - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and free train station pick-up, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Ulcinj
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Ulcinj gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F