Visitors can enjoy all that Upala has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Rincon de la Vieja National Park. There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Upala
A favorite place to visit in the city is Upala Central Park. Additionally, you'll find Rincon de la Vieja National Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Upala, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 36 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Finca Vocaré Agroturismo is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Upala. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star farm stay in Upala can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private patio.
- Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin is 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from central Upala. This 3-star hotel in Curubande features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and WiFi.
- Hotel Rio Celeste Hideaway is 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from the center of Upala. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Katira can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and room size.
Dressing for Upala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Upala gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F