Visitors to Uruapan are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, shopping, and parks.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Uruapan
- The closest major airport is in Uruapan, Michoacan (UPN-Licenciado y General Ignacio Lopez Rayon Intl.), 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Uruapan
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Antojitos Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Huatapera Regional Museum and Barranca del Cupatitzio National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Uruapan. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Mi Solar - This 3-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Plaza Uruapan - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Holiday Inn Uruapan - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Uruapan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Uruapan is 41.50 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F