Visitors can enjoy all that Vancleave has to offer including the beaches, live music, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, theaters, and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
- You'll find 550 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Biloxi
- The closest major airport is in Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 23 mi (37 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vancleave
Favorite places to visit in the city include Preserve Golf Club, Mississippi Sandhill Crane National Wildlife Refuge, and De Soto National Forest. Additionally, in the area you'll find Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
As you plan for your vacation to Vancleave, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 454 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Margaritaville Resort Biloxi is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from central Vancleave. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Biloxi can enjoy access to a free water park and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- IP Casino Resort Spa is located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of Vancleave. This 4-star resort in Biloxi features a full-service spa, a casino, and 7 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Golden Nugget Biloxi is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the center of Vancleave. This 4-star resort in Biloxi features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Vancleave
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Average annual rainfall for Vancleave is 57.83 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 40°F