Visitors to Varna are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments, and aquarium.
- There are 159 hotels and other accommodations in Varna
- The closest major airport is in Varna (VAR-Varna Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Varna
The seaside and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Sea Garden, Euxinograd, and Saints Constantine and Helena Central Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dormition of the Mother of God Cathedral and Varna Archaelogical Museum.
In Varna, you'll be able to select from 159 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- City Boutique Inn - This 3.5-star guesthouse in Varna City Centre features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel mOdus - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Varna City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Dallas Residence - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Varna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Varna gets about 19.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 32°F