Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Venus has to offer. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 27.2 mi (43.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Venus
Places to visit in the larger region include Gatorama and Lake June-in-Winter Scrub State Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Venus, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 19 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ramada by Wyndham Lake Placid is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the center of Venus. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Lake Placid can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Lake Grassy Inn & Suites is located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the heart of Venus. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel in Lake Placid can enjoy access to a private beach and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from central Venus. This 2.5-star hotel in Lake Placid features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Venus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Venus gets about 52.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 48°F