Visiting Vik I Myrdal
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Vik I Myrdal, which is also known for its beaches and northern lights. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours. In Vik I Myrdal, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vik I Myrdal
The beaches and northern lights highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Black Beach, Reynisdrangar, and Black Sand Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Dyrholaey to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Vik I Myrdal. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Black Beach Suites - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Guesthouse Carina - Our customers like the local sightseeing and clean, quiet rooms at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Hótel Kría - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and room size.
Dressing for Vik I Myrdal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 57°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 44°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Vik I Myrdal gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 56°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F