Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Walterboro, which is also known for its local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Walterboro - St. George
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Walterboro
Favorite places to visit in the city include Slave Relics Museum, First Baptist Church, and The Colleton Center. You'll also find Givhans Ferry State Park and St. George Country Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Walterboro. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Walterboro - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean rooms.
- Holiday Inn Exp Walterboro - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Walterboro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Walterboro is 47.24 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F