Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Wells, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, bars, and opera houses.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Elko
- The closest major airport is in Elko, NV (EKO-Elko Regional), 47.7 mi (76.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wells
Favorite places to visit in the city include California Trail Interpretive Center, Wells City Park, and Chimney Rock Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Wells. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sharon Motel - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Wells Chinatown - Our customers like the overall value and room size at this motel. This 2-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rest Inn Suites Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Wells
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 9.80 inches of rain falls on Wells each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 15°F