Visiting West End
Visitors can enjoy all that West End has to offer including the parks, seaside, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in West End
- The closest major airport is in West End (CYB-Gerrard Smith Intl.), 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Little Cayman (LYB-Edward Bodden Airfield), 13.7 mi (22 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West End
The city's natural beauty is on display at Westerly Ponds, Rebecca's Cave, and Bat Cave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are West End Point Outlook and Skull Cave.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in West End. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Soleil d'Or is located in the heart of West End. This 5-star hotel in West End features a private beach, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Get Away to Calm Waters and Beautiful Sunsets is located in central West End. Located in West End, this guesthouse features a private pool, a kitchen, and a fireplace.
- Cayman Brac Beach Villas is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star guesthouse in West End features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for West End
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on West End each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F