Visitors can enjoy all that Whiteriver has to offer including its restaurants. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Whiteriver
Places to visit in the larger region include Hon-Dah Casino and Hon-Dah Casino. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Whiteriver, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 118 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Pinetop is located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the heart of Whiteriver. This 2-star motel in Pinetop features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- GreenTree Inn & Suites in Pinetop is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from central Whiteriver. This 2.5-star hotel in Pinetop features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Inn Of Pinetop is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the center of Whiteriver. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pinetop can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Whiteriver
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 16.61 inches of rain falls on Whiteriver each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F