Visitors to Wickenburg are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, cafés, and museums.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Wickenburg
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 46.9 mi (75.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wickenburg
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wickenburg Golf Course, Desert Caballeros Western Museum, and Coffinger Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Wickenburg. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rancho de los Caballeros - This 3-star ranch features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Wickenburg AZ - Our customers like the central location and room size at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Los Viajeros Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Wickenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 109°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 109°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 8.07 inches of rain falls on Wickenburg each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 108°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F