Visitors to Willcox are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, wineries, and mountain views. In Willcox, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Willcox
The city's cultural venues include Chiricahua Regional Museum and Friends of Marty Robbins Museum. The picturesque setting of Historic Railroad Park and Chiricahua National Monument exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Schwertner House to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Willcox. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Arizona Sunset Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Willcox - Our customers like the location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Willcox - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Willcox
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 101°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 101°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Willcox gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F