Families will find kid-friendly activities in Williamsport, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its baseball games and theaters.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Williamsport
- The closest major airport is in Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williamsport
Well-known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum, Eagles Mere Historic Village, and Thomas T. Taber Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Triangle Park, Market Street Bridge, and Joseph Priestley House. The city's natural beauty is on display at Pine Creek Gorge, Endless Mountains, and Montour Preserve.
In Williamsport, you'll find 65 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Selinsgrove Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Selinsgrove - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsport-Faxon Exit, PA - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Williamsport
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Williamsport is 41.26 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F