Visitors to Woodland are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kelso - Longview
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodland
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens and Holland America Bulb Farms. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lewis River Golf Course and Woodland Motocross Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Woodland. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lewis River Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Best Western Woodland Inn - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Woodland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.68 inches of rain falls on Woodland each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F