Visitors can enjoy all that Xilitla has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the city is Las Pozas. In Xilitla, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Xilitla
Favorite places to visit in the city include Las Pozas, El Saltire, and Church of San Agustin. In the area, you'll also find Tamazunchale Municipal Building and Moctezuma Bridge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Xilitla. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Quinta Los Cedros is located in central Xilitla. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Xilitla can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel del Vergel is located in the heart of Xilitla. This 2.5-star hotel in Xilitla features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a café.
- Posada San Agustin is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Xilitla can enjoy access to a computer station and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Xilitla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 45.08 inches of rain falls on Xilitla each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F