Travelers to Yucca will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kingman, AZ (IGM), 52 mi (83.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yucca
As you plan your trip to Yucca, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 42 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Yucca. Guests who stay at this 3-star ranch in Yucca can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi.
- Windsor Inn Lake Side is located 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the heart of Yucca. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Lake Havasu City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lake Havasu is 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the center of Yucca. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Lake Havasu City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
A top sight outside the city is London Bridge, 28 mi/45.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Yucca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Yucca gets about 9.37 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F