Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Zapotlanejo has to offer. Hospicio Cabanas, Jalisco Stadium, and Plaza de Armas are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 377 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zapotlanejo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oblatos Canyon. In the area, you'll also find Hospicio Cabanas and Jalisco Stadium.
As you start planning for your getaway to Zapotlanejo, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 271 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hacienda Coyotes is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the center of Zapotlanejo. Guests who stay at this 3-star ranch in Zapotlanejo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hotel Estancia is 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from central Zapotlanejo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Zapopan can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Eco Hotel Guadalajara Expo is located 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the heart of Zapotlanejo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Guadalajara can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Popular places to see outside the city include Plaza de Armas, 19.5 mi/31.3 km from the city center, and Metropolitan Cathedral, which is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away.
Dressing for Zapotlanejo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Zapotlanejo is 38.86 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F